Friday 31 January 2014

Day 31

January 31st. Last day of the month already! Just another day today, nothing too special. Was going to go on the bike again this morning but had an hour nap outside instead. It's been a big week and it finally caught up with me. After my gym session it was off home with my OTs Kate and Alice, who share my therapy now. There wasn't much to look at because the unit is fully accessible. Back to Hampstead for lunch then as my physio was at 2:30pm instead today I pushed around a bit aimlessly until I saw Patricia, so I did another row of knitting! Patricia said I've done 10 rows now! In physio I had a push in the rugby chair again and then did a few stretches lying on my belly then ended with a bit of a shoulder massage as I've had a little trouble with it lately.

Tonight I went home for a few hours again and heard word I never thought I'd hear out of Luke's mouth... 'want to watch Twilight?'...! So we watched Twilight and ordered Dominos for the first time in 4 and a bit months, I missed my lava cakes they're amazing, definitely make up for the pizza being so bad!


1 comment:

  1. I have been reading your posts all month Elise and find you to be a very courages person.Stay strong and hope you can walk again one day.Love it when you are getting your breakthroughs.

    ReplyDelete