Sunday 12 January 2014

Day 12

January 12th. Just a short post today, I'm knackered and ready for some sleep! After a lazy morning (another sleep in!) It was a busy afternoon. My parents came in which was great, they brought Boost juices in for Luke and I, 'gym junkie' for him and 'all berry bang' for me if you ever want to bring us one! Not long after we came to Hampstead, I can't even remember who thought of it, we thought Boost juices would be a great way for (*correction!) Luke to get something in him because at that stage he was on a liquid diet, as well as me to be drinking more but also get some sort of food into me considering I wasn't eating much. Mum and Dad also bring me in boxes of water because the tap water here is rancid, I don't know how people drink it or any Adelaide water for that matter! Mum and Dad left for an hour so I could have a bit of a rest before the next visitors arrived... Uncle Bruce, Trish, Trish's mum Sandra and the kids, Sydney,  George and Dallas! They're in Adelaide for the week on holiday,  so came around for a visit. Today's picture is Dallas while and after doing somersaults on the grass! It was great to catch up with them all, Luke came out halfway through as he'd been asleep all afternoon not feeling the flashiest.

We ended the night with Luke, Mum, Dad and I enjoying a Chinese meal that Mum and Dad picked up while they were out. It was very filling as Chinese always is so we have leftovers for lunch tomorrow!

Again sorry for the short post, my body is ready to shut down for the night!



1 comment: