Saturday 25 January 2014

Day 25

January 25th. Just a little recap of today's events, this morning my cousins Felicity, Tristen and their mum Raelene came around to visit me! They came over from Victoria for their grandpa's birthday, I'm glad they came by! It was great to catch up. At lunch I went around to see Luke and we decided to head to Marion for something different... Not doing that again any time soon! I never realised just how uneven the floors are. We didn't last long before we came back home. Tonight we have just been relaxing, watching a bit of a movie, and then spending the last hour, potentially an hour and a half, waiting for a taxi back to Hampstead! Really looking forward to watching my cousin Laura play basketball for Adelaide Lightning tomorrow with Luke,  my parents and my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment