Saturday 1 February 2014

Day 32

February 1st. Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month! After a sleep in this morning I was wondering what to do from the spare half hour or so I had, so what else do I do but go find Patricia and do a row of knitting! Then Luke turned up and we headed into the city for lunch. We were celebrating Chinese New Year (happy new year by the way!) with one of Luke's nurses, Angela, who we both get along really well with. And what safer way to have lunch than also have one of his doctors there as well as Angela's friend who sells medical pharmaceuticals! The 5 of us dug into Yum Cha, sometimes I didn't know what exactly it was we said yes to as the dishes were constantly offered to us! It was a fabulous lunch, very very busy but a bit of fun! So much that I forgot to get a photo for the day, so you just get a photo of me today. We went home after lunch and just chilled out for a few hours. I was wearing a pretty dress but found it easier to relax in something a bit more comfy!


1 comment:

  1. You are becoming a social butterfly. Keep it up as even being a butterfly takes lots of effort.

    ReplyDelete