Sunday 2 February 2014

Day 33

February 2nd. This whole day- number and date thing is getting harder now it's not matching! I got all dressed up this morning and actually felt pretty again. We were going to head out for lunch and then head to a candle party held by another of Luke's nurses but I didn't even make it out my bedroom door! I was all ready then started  feeling a bit light headed... classic sign for me of low blood pressure. A quick check and yep, my blood pressure was in my boots! It didn't go away in a few minutes so I made the decision to do the better thing for my body and head back into bed. Luke still came in and instead of meeting us out for lunch, one of my other-mothers(!) Beki and her husband Anthony came in to Hampstead to see me, and brought their gorgeous niece Izzy! It was great to see them and chat for a while, and before they left, I got a big tub of M&Ms, which I got Beki to open before she left! I was feeling better but thought I might take the chance to rest and recover, ready for another big week ahead. Luke, my little master chef, cooked up a beautiful fettuccine with creamy sauce for me for dinner and brought it in. It tasted amazing even though there was mushrooms and onion in it!! He has gone home and it's time for us both to get a good night's sleep, ready for what will hopefully be a big, busy, productive and positive week!

Check back tomorrow for the photo of me in my dress while I was up for those few minutes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment